*** PRE-ORDERS WELCOME IF NOT LISTED IN THE INSTOCK COLLECTION ***
Created in 2020, the Presage Sharp Edged Series combines flat surfaces with sharp angles that, together, allow the watch to sparkle wherever the light strikes. Like others in this series, this new creation has an Asanoha or hemp leaf pattern that has been used for a thousand years and more in Japanese fabrics. The gold color accents of the indexes and hands are set onto a black dial so as to be reminiscent of the sunlight that illuminates Tokyo in the early dawn. Whether on the stainless steel bracelet or the alternative black leather strap that is also included, this automatic Presage timepiece offers a very different, modern perspective on Japanese aesthetics. It is a limited edition of 4,000 and will be available in February at Seiko Boutiques and selected Seiko retailers worldwide.
- Caliber 6R35
- Driving system: Automatic
- Vibrations: 21,600 vibrations per hour (6 beats per second)
- Power reserve: 70 hours
- Number of jewels: 24
- Stainless steel case and bracelet with super-hard black coating
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- See-through screw case back
- Diameter: 39.3mm, Thickness: 11.1mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Magnetic Resistance: 4,800 A/m
- Three-fold clasp with push button release
- A calf strap is included.
- Limited edition of 4,000